The world is evolving continuously. People are moving more toward the online world because of its benefits and trend. However, SEO is not a new term in this online world. But very few of us know the actual meaning of SEO so that is one and the only reason to get SEO Training in Lahore which is offered by The Vital Solutions.
Today, we will talk about the SEO Training, but before moving toward our main topic, we would like to throw some light on what is SEO and the different types of SEO. Along with that, this article will cover the advantages and disadvantages of SEO.
What is SEO?
The definition of SEO is not limited to a few words. However, in simple words, it defines as:
Search Engine Optimization- a technique that is used by the webmasters and beginners to improve the ranking of a website on different search engines. The various SEO techniques are applied to a website to rank the website content and to make it appear in the organic search results.
There are various approaches that are taken by the webmasters to improve the ranking of their websites. Some of them are as follows:
- Work on the website architecture
- Create good quality content
- Make sure the website is user-friendly
- Work on website loading time
So these are the different approaches that a blogger or a webmaster adopts. Till now, we have discussed what SEO is and what approaches the webmasters implement for improving their website visibility. Now we will discuss the different parts of SEO in detail.
Parts of SEO
There are two main types of SEO and both having their importance and attributes.
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
What is On-page SEO?
On Page SEO is one of the parts of SEO. It refers to both content and HTML code of a web page. It is the most popular SEO practice that is done for optimizing the different pages of a web to get the relevant traffic on it.
- On-Page SEO factors
However, there are some of the on-page SEO factors that influence the ranking of a web page at different search engines. These factors include:
- SEO Friendly URLs
- Content optimization
- Title Tag
- Meta Description
- Page Headings
- Alt Images
- Impressive Multimedia
- Keyword Density
- Keyword Proximity
- Sprinkle LSI Keywords
- Website Speed
- Long Content
- Internal Linking
- External Linking
- Bounce Rate
What is Off-Page SEO?
Off-page SEO is another part of SEO. It refers to inbound linking. In simple words, off page SEO is all about creating links with your relevant websites (having high PA/DA).
In Off-Page SEO, you need to create backlinks with other websites pointing to yours by different methods:
- Article Submissions
- Guest posting
- Press Releases
- Business Listings
- Document Sharing
- Web 2.0
- Blog commenting
- Forum Posting
- Answering Questions
- Directory submission
- Social media marketing
- Competitor Analysis
So these are the two different parts of SEO. Now we will discuss the different types of SEO.
Types of SEO
White Hat SEO
White Hat SEO is a type of SEO that uses to improve the search engine rankings. However, it’s entirely different from Black Hat SEO. In this kind of SEO, we utilize all the optimizing factors. It follows all the search engine rules and policies. It is also called ethical SEO. There are some tactics that are associated with it and are as follows:
- Secure quality out bounds (high-quality backlinks)
- Create quality and original content
- Use of good keywords
- 100% Relevancy
- Quality Work
- Site organization
Grey Hat SEO
It is another type of SEO, and it lies in between pure white (White Hat) SEO. With the help of this type, we only do what Google tells us and then slightly bend the rules by adding a dash of strategies.
However, this SEO practice is commonly used to speed up a website, and to minimize the risks of penalizing in the search engines.
Note: It is imperative to have excellent grip on this type of SEO. It requires years of experience, however, if done by an experienced person, then a website can quickly achieve its algorithms. However, on the other hand, if not carefully done, then can seem to slip into black hat SEO.
Black Hat SEO
Black Hat SEO is alternative to White hat SEO. This is a kind of SEO that is considered by gambits to appeal to the machines in search, but not the people who are searching. As the name is showing Black Hat-it cheats the system to get the fast turnaround results.
This is obviously not useful for those who take their career as an SEO Experts. Using Black Hat SEO can penalize and even can de-index your website in various search engines.
However, black hat SEO tactics are as follows:
- Duplicating content
- Doing automation not only for content but links (low quality)
- Use of Gateway pages
- Hidden Content
- Keyword Stuffing
- Link Farming
- Sneaky Redirects
- Article Spinning
Above mentioned are the different types of SEO. Now we will through some light on the advantages and disadvantages of SEO.
Advantages of SEO
There are many benefits of doing SEO for your site which proves SEO Training in Lahore from The Vital Solutions is helpful for you. Some of them are as follows:
- Increase traffic: SEO helps the website owner to get more traffic. The websites that appear top in the search results get more impressions and clicks, which turn into visitors and customers and in this way increase the traffic on your website.
- Increased site usability: SEO helps to improve the usability of a website. It makes a website easier to navigate in search engines and thus makes your website more navigable for users.
- Brand awareness: It helps small and large organizations and businesses to promote their business. Being on the first page with your targeted keywords not only help the people to associate your brand or company, but also infuse trust for your brand in them.
- Better conversion rates: A highly optimized website with fast speed, easy to use, and understand help you to convert your clicks and visitors into customers, subscribers and users.
- Suitable for social media: The relation between SEO and social media is bi-directional. Means social media are famous for SEO and similarly SEO brings more social media visibility.
Disadvantages of SEO
If there are benefits associated with SEO, then there will be some drawbacks as well. Let’s discuss a few of them.
- The position is unpredictable: Google does not give you guarantee about your website position in search engines. Everything depends upon the algorithms and Google keep on changing its algorithms. So you don’t have full control over the things.
- Time-consuming: No doubt SEO is the only way to get success in the blogging world, but it demands a lot of time. Sometimes, it takes months or even years to get you in the spotlight.
- Cheaters in your way: We all know every task demands your determination and willingness to achieve your goals. Same is the case with SEO; you have to put your every single effort in it. Along with that, you will face some participants in your way who will use BLACK HAT Tactics. These activities can block the funnel of your company.
Why choose The Vital Solutions for SEO Training?
Till now, we have discussed what SEO is? The techniques, different types of SEO, advantages and disadvantages. To some extent, your confusions regarding SEO might be clear, but the question arises where to get Professional SEO training in Pakistan based on 100% practical?
Well, The Vital Solutions Company is a name in the market known for its SEO services. The Vital solutions help the students in learning basic to advanced SEO to earning a livelihood. We have trained thousands of students who are now self-employed. Now get the Best SEO Training from our SEO College in Lahore, Pakistan. Moreover, we have a team of SEO experts who have designed best SEO training courses for the students who want to achieve something in the online world.
Key points to choose us for SEO Training?
- We are offering full SEO training courses to our students with 100% practical.
- Our courses are affordable and up to date.
- We offer our students free internship opportunities.
- Along with that, we will make paths or open ways of jobs for them.
So come and join a team of professionals in SEO.
Learn something above knowledge!